Contact True Sport Care today to book your appointment and get back in the game!
Dr. Daniel Holland,
DC, CCSP, DACRB
Dr. Daniel Holland specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, as well as spinal rehabilitation. He has worked along side many medical specialists during his career and enjoys collaborating with other practitioners in the health care field.
- Earned his Diplomate in Chiropractic Rehabilitation, May 2016
- Certified Level I NKT (Neurokinetic Therapy) June 2014
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, December 2013
- Certified in Kinesiotaping, KTI & KT2 2012
- Member of the NY State Chiropractic Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Certified in the ART Nerve Entrapment Protocol, 2010
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia through the American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine, 2009
- Instructor, Clinical Faculty, New York Chiropractic College, 2007-2009
- Certified in Graston Technique®, 2007
- Certified in Active Release Technique® (ART), 2007
- Completed Internship with Hartford Hospital and Hartford Medical Group, 2004
- Graduate of New York Chiropractic College, Cum Laude, 2004
- Graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology, BS Mechanical Engineering, Cum Laude, 1999
- Graduate of Rush Henrietta Senior High School (Rochester, NY), Varsity Lacrosse, 1994
- Enjoys CrossFit, roller hockey, golf, and weight training.