If you have found your way to our website then someone has most likely referred you here.
It is imperative to understand that we are different than most other Chiropractic offices and your friend, colleague, co-worker or acquaintance can certainly attest to this fact. We also differ greatly from traditional ART offices. Not only do we perform the soft tissue releases, but we search for associated weakness which would inhibit your progress. You will always get some homework to support our treatments.
The number one reason that patients are satisfied with our facility is that if your progress stalls, we change our treatment. If we run out of ideas, we then send you elsewhere. Typically to a trusted Orthopedist. It seems like common sense but unfortunately many in the profession do not share the same philosophy. We try to help every patient to the best of our ability, but we realize our limitations and make sure that you receive the best possible care whether it be at our facility or somewhere else. Patient centered care is how we operate and our committment to continuing education enables us to provide the latest and most effective array of treatment techniques available.
10 Things You Should Know About Sports Chiropractors
- Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness
- Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from elite-level athletes to everyday activities
- Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and performance enhancement
- Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal manipulation to include direct treatment of muscles, joints, and connective tissue
- Focus on total body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain
- Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques
- Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical care
- Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practitioners
- Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training
- Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession